Baked Crispy Strips
Ok, this recipe is for all the Crispy lovers out there! Without all the deep frying, cheeper, healthier and faster than going to KFC! Needless to say more, you just have to try this version!
- Chicken breast – 1 cuted to 2-3 cm thickness and sliced into thin strips
- Eggs – 2
- Flour 50 – 100g
- Paprika – 1 -2 tsp.
- Milk – 50ml
- Corn Flakes – smashed
1. Pre-heat the oven. Cut the chicken into slices.
2. Whisk the eggs with flour, paprika, milk, salt and pepper.
3. Mix the chicken slices with egg mixture, and then toss with the corn flakes.
4. Place coated chicken strips on a baking sheet and then brush over some oil.
5. Bake for 20 – 30 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
There you have it, your own crispy strips! Buh-bye KFC Strips!
Photo: Ionela Stoica